Here's how to install KScan3D:
- Download and save the KScan3D installation executable to your computer.
- Double-click the file to begin the installation process.
- When the Windows Security pop-up appears to alert you about installing or running a file, select "Yes" or "Run".
- The setup wizard pop-up will appear. Select "Next".
- Read and accept the terms of the licensing agreement and select "Next".
- Accept the default installation location or choose a different location and select "Next".
- To perform a full installation, select "Next". Otherwise, you can choose to customize which support files and drivers you wish to install. A full installation is recommended.
- Accept the default Start Menu Folder or choose a different folder and select "Next".
- Choose whether you'd like the installer to create a desktop icon and select "Next".
- Select "Install" to install KScan3D.
- When the Windows Security pop-up(s) appear to ask you if you would like to install device software, select "Install".
- Be sure the "Yes, restart the computer now" option is selected and select "Finish" to reboot your computer.
NEXT: First Steps